A variety of classes are held –
- in Brenda’s teeny tiny home studio in her bungalow in central Dartmouth – 2 minutes from either bridge. Limit 3 students.
- on Brenda’s deck during May to October . Dates are dependent on the weather of course
- in various locations around the city – check website for updates.
Brenda is 58 years old and has been doing yoga for the last 25 years. Her greatest pleasure is introducing people to the big wide world of yoga. She has found through direct experience that the ancient healing tool of yoga can assist people of all ages and abilities. You do not have to look like a yogini to experience the profound benefits of yoga in your life.
Brenda believes that every BODY can do yoga. You can believe it too!
Imagine having a 24 hour retreat in a quaint artist haven – off the beaten path in Southwest Nova – 2.5 hours up the valley from Halifax. THIS can be yours at the Blue House in Bear River, NS.
By giving yourself this gift you will have the time and space to focus on YOU.
Participate in whatever you wish to do. Do everything or do nothing at all. The choice is yours. At the Blue House you are supported and encouraged to do what feeds YOUR soul.
Your $120 payment Includes:
- NIA* with Maggie Macdonald
- Very gentle Yoga for EveryBODY with Brenda Woolner
- Decadent vegetarian meals with Italian chef Salvatore Mosca
- Overnight shared accommodation at the Blue House – 52 Pleasant Street
- Optional activities: walking, hiking, exploring the village shops and galleries, wine tasting, creating in the Makery Room, resting in the hammock, journaling, walking the labyrinthor watching the tide – a unique feature of Bear River
For an additional fee: massage with Tara Taylor RMT OR private room accommodation
at a local B and B
*a choreographed combination of dance, martial arts and yoga suitable for all ages &
abilities & body types. No experience needed. You will be lovingly taught everything you need to know to create an experience that will nurture & refuel you. See: www.nianow.com OR Facebook NIA on the South Shore August 15, 2016 posting
Check in: noon Saturday, October 15, 2016
Check out: 2pm Sunday, October 16, 2016
Bring: yoga mat / cushion to sit on / blanket or shawl / journal / crayons
Check in at the Blue House: noon – 1pm
Meet in the living room: 1:30pm
Get to know you / meditation / intention setting
15 minute silent walk to the waterfront
NIA on the waterfront: 3 – 4:15pm
Optional activities: until dinner time
Italian Feast at the Blue House: 6pm
Optional activities: all evening
Early morning yoga in the yard: 7:30am
Self Serve Breakfast at the Blue House: 8 – 9:30am
NIA on the waterfront: 10 – 11:15am
Lunch at the Blue House: 12 noon
Closing Circle in the living room: 1 – 2pm
Check out and departure: 2pm
Register before September 30, 2016 by: emailing firstname.lastname@example.org & e-transfer $50 to hold your spot.
“ I believe that when you find your tribe you find your power. Let this retreat be a step toward finding YOUR tribe.”